Monday, October 19, 2009

stocking up

I am stocking up on fabulous ideas today.  I found this excellent little craft project today, courtesy of Molly at A Foothill Home Companion:



Molly included instructions that you can find in her blog archives by clicking here. 

How did I find this delightful little treat?  Well, by linking over to a post that was recommended by another blogger who commented on a fabulous article about writing   from Amber of The-Run-A-Muck blog, who was guest posting on Blissfully Domestic.  Did you follow that??

Can you tell how I spent my morning?  Please note that I did fold laundry, I did bake cinnamon muffins... and I have successfully downed 4 cups of coffee... while scouting out fun things in blog-land.  

More ideas are brewing after reading  With Joy by Andrea of Under Grace Over Coffee, which was posted at one of my favorite sites (In)Courage.  Andrea spoke right to me through her post today.  Now, I'm pondering big ponders.  Which makes me happy.


I have a few more things to accomplish today before I can truly settle down to write, so I best be off.  Let's hope I can focus while I'm organizing my office/craft room.  If you don't hear from me soon, feel free to send in a search party, I could well be playing with yarn, or fabric or markers or reading ... 


I'm easily distracted you know!


- Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails