Tuesday, March 9, 2010

kickin' back

Photo Credit:  Jill (my sis)

The past week has been busy.  Lots of running around.  Lots of obligations to pay attention to.  It's been fun, but a little tiring.

For a few days I have been waiting for an opportunity to relax.  Just lounge in my pjs and read.  Or watch a movie.  Or think.

I've just gotten home from my last big "to-do" event on my calendar until Saturday morning (not counting work).  It's so nice.  

I'm sitting on my favorite chair.  Tucker is snuggled in next to me with his chin resting on my leg.  I'm lounging in my pajamas.  Thinking about whether to read from one of the books stacked up next to my chair or to watch some TV.

I love the possibility that I'm just going to do ... nothing.

That sounds best of all.  

A little bit of nothing.

Peace. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails